Saturday, January 3, 2009

Dinosaur

Chorus
There’s a dinosaur knocking at my door
Knocking one two three
There’s a dinosaur knocking at my door
And he wants to play with me!

Knock knock who’s there? Tyron. Tyron who?
Tyronauraus Rex and I’m here to play with you!

So mother went out to town for the day
She never said that dinosaurs weren’t allowed to play

So I opened up the door and I said, “Come in.”
He wagged his tail and he gave me a grin.

He squeezed and he squeezed till he came right through
The door and the window and the front wall too!

Well he rubbed his tummy and he said, “Let’s eat.”
So I went into the kitchen to fix him up a treat.

I opened up the jar of crunchy peanut butter
He ate the jar and all and said, “I think I’ll have another!”

I turned around and found the whole refrigerator gone
He looked at me and burped and said, “Did I do something wrong?’

Well we started taking turns jumping on my parents bed
He only had a half turn then the bed was dead.

On the second jump his head went through the roof
He blinked his eyes and said, “Oops, I think I goofed!”

Suddenly I saw my mother coming through the door
Then I said, “Guess what? I’ve got a dinosaur!”

No comments:

Post a Comment